Mostly, he hauls.
We have reserved a seventeen foot (!) U-Haul for the move. Plus, a car dolly to haul Matilda (vehicle 1).
We are driving from Ohio, through Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin and finally Minnesota. Whew.
I'm so glad He will be driving!
Monday, June 22, 2009
- Do not refinish the kitchen table on the off-chance we give it back to Caroline in the next two years.
- Reupholster the wingback chair when in MN, because I haven't found a fabric I like enough...yet. It really all depends on where we decide to put the chair.
- Refinish the coffee table/side table.
- Use slipcovers on the orange chair for now... see No. 2.
- Paint the Rose Lamp.
- Uncle Sean's steamer trunk upcycle is now in progress.
7. Wedding stuff chugs along nicely.
8. The sewing table is mine!