Saturday, October 31, 2009

Whoa Baby!

Oh my goodness, it's been nearly two months since I last posted something on this blog! I'd hate to see how badly my other inter-webs projects have been suffering!

What have we been up to lately? Well, nothing too exciting... except being married. It's pretty exciting, actually. B. and I are pretty good at this newlywed thing. We're big fans. Huge fans. 

Thank you notes, getting to know the Winona area, visits from In-Laws, getting the flu, and re-adjusting to working in a cafe while trying to find a new job have been the name of the game from my end. B. is no slouch on his end either. He's been working hard and taught several units in one of his grad courses.

My etsy/handmade business was going pretty well... until I was informed that the name was already taken. So I need to find another name, register a domain, and other such business stuff. 

Last but certainly not least... I am participating in a local craft fair! Eeep! I am so excited! 

Check it out!










No comments:

Post a Comment